[pct-l] Foot, ankle, leg pain, shin splints, etc.

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 19:48:05 CDT 2013

There are videos - there is one guy that has a program and he is avid walker :) I'm gonna look him up tonight and post.
He offered his program free of charge for me (videos and books)

Nice guy, you may wanna check it out. He will also look at your posture (send him few pics)

The one thing to remember is that it's all connected. I have neuropathic pain and nerve damage in both legs, right being the worst. I tend to rely on right leg more and it has caused my hips/pelvis to shift etc. My pubic bone was all messed up also.

All from walking /working out.

I had special inserts made and they helped a bit, I was relying on the insides of my feet while walking.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile