[pct-l] Leave No Trace - okay to bury TP?

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Mar 25 09:43:09 CDT 2013

Mt. House packages (after first eating the food) are great bags for all my trash including used TP works well. Contains the TP odor also. I'm already carrying the bag and this use reduces my consumption of natural resources and generation of wastes.

My 2 cents.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.