[pct-l] White Gas, Meals, KO, Postage, Canada

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 21:06:59 CDT 2013

1. Most don't use white gas stoves
2 Pig out in town,  the rest will work itself out.  Be creative, at
resupplies!
3. May 9th s fine
4. Depends on lot of factors,  Usually cheeper to supply as you go but it
depends on how picky you are with meals.
5.  Get a passcard - apply now you have plenty of time before you hit
Canada.  Yes they will let you back in - they really have no choice as you
are a citizen,  but they are going to make you sorry you didn't just follow
their rules.  You will spend hours maybe even a day or two if they want.

Day-Late