[pct-l] Looking for ride to Campo after kickoff!

Mike Henrick freshmanbob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:29:54 CDT 2013

My work schedule is too tight to make kickoff (but loose enough to through
hike...) and I'm starting to look at plane tickets to San Diego.  I thought
it might make sense to see when a ride would be available and go from
there?  The earliest I can leave is April 30th and the latest I'd like to
leave would be the following Friday night/Saturday morning.

If anyone's willing I would be incredibly grateful and will make you the
best hummus and tahini based salad dressing you've ever tasted! I can also
tell stories about winter arctic adventures, living in Turkey and of course
provide gas money :)

Thanks!
-Mike (first time through hiking so no trail name yet!)