[pct-l] Cougars

Dave Scott wayphun72 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 01:47:03 CDT 2013

Hi Chuck,
I enjoyed your essay on cougars…I wish people shared more information like rather than squabble back and forth with each other here on the PCT-L.
I thought your pork chop analogy was hilarious.
I live up here in North Idaho and have actually seen 2 cougars while out in the woods…One was while riding my dirt bike and the other was  during a day hike.    I got pictures of the one that I saw hiking…it was a big cat!
Anyhow I thought I would reach out and say thanks for the info and I will look out for those cougar territory markings…I thought that was really interesting.
-Dave