[pct-l] ursacks

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Thu Mar 21 14:18:41 CDT 2013

Understood.  And when I find myself there I do own a bear can that I will use.  I have been heading south for the past 3 years and will start California in mid July.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore) Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71