[pct-l] Snow, Water, KO and Start Dates

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:18:07 CDT 2013

If someone could help with a few questions it would be much appreciated -

Do thrus get an e-mail or any other sort of confirmation that we're
registered for KO?  We signed up on Sunday but haven't seen anything yet.
At this point I'm guessing that since the online form went through we're on
the list.

Also, we have been kind of on the fence for a while about attending - we're
a little introverted, so big parties aren't really our thing.  We've also
done a lot of prep and research ahead of time so we think it's probably not
essential to attend the info sessions.  Plus we're excited to finally get
out and hike!  Barry's advice is sounding really good.  If we decide not to
attend KO after all, what is the best way to let the crew know so they can
free up our spots?  Should we just e-mail Strider and Kelty?

Thanks!
JZ