[pct-l] blog help!

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed Mar 20 10:27:42 CDT 2013

I use bogspot rather than wordpress.  But if you are setting up just to blog your trip, http://postholer.com/ or http://trailjournals.com might be better choices.  They are actually setup for journaling a hike.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore) Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71