[pct-l] denatured alcohol/HEET re-supply?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:25:08 CDT 2013

k, I never had trouble getting heet or denatured alc on the trip.  Maybe I
got lucky but I remember picking up and extra container of heet for
Washington only to find I carried it into the next two resupplies which had
heet for sale.   It wasn't really an issue - if you are worried just carry
a little more -  I know it is hard to believe but carrying an extra 10 to
16 oz of fuel -- if that makes you more confortable - isn't going to be the
straw the breaks the proverbial camels back.  Short answer is I wouldn't
bother with shipping any...  remember this isn't a trip to Mars you are
just going to Cal, Oregon, and Washington.

Day-Late