[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Campsite Policy

Bill Potter billpotter at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 22:22:15 CDT 2013

Greg,

I want to make sure I'm understanding your message.

You are saying through hikers, with no notice of when we needed to register, and an incredibly short window to actually register, are going to be turned away from the the KO once you reach a magic number that we won't know until we get there? And then, maybe there will be another spot for us somewhere up the trail?

I'll survive without it but I was looking forward to it and really wanted the water safety course and bigfoots presentation since it appears I have PF and not heels that bruise really easy when I hike.

Am I reading that wrong?

Bill