[pct-l] Permit Request

Patrick Seibt texaspoo666 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:21:42 CDT 2013

So I have emailed the PCTA 3 times to find out if they received my permit
request that was sent via fax on the 25th of Feb., and have received zero
response. I realize they are busy, but an email response takes 2 seconds.
Does anyone have a number for the PCTA? I would like to talk to some one
and make sure they received my request. I am leaving from Campo on the 15th
of April with or with out the permit. It's just a little annoying that a
large agency like the PCTA can not even send a response to an email.

Slightly Annoyed,

TexasPoo