[pct-l] Music

Rika Oli rikaandoli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:32:44 CDT 2013

I just wonder if people who flame each other on the internet do the same
behavior in real life. Hikers, in my experience, are very friendly and
polite. It would be strange to be sitting there during a break, minding my
own business, listening to my iPod and have some random hiker come up to me
and start criticizing me for listening to music. I'm guessing in real life,
they would look at me, wave hi, then hike on while grumbling to themselves
about how I'm disconnected from nature, but never outright criticize my
choices to my face.

People just need to chill and let others hyoh.