[pct-l] Music

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 15:28:12 CDT 2013

What's with all this music stuff.
When I go hiking I want to get away form all that urban noise.
Listen to your footfalls; listen the brooks babble; listen to the birds sing; listen to the crickets and cicadas; listen to the waterfalls.
Look at all the wonders.  You can almost hear with your eyes!
That music will still be there when you get back, but the sounds and scenes you passed through on the trail will not.

--Dennis--