[pct-l] Pot Smokers

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:49:55 CDT 2013

I don't care if you smoke pot and I'll give you a ride if you have it in
your pack (I don't ask - you don't tell).  But I don't want you to smoke
pot at our house if you choose to stay with us.  I have 3 (maybe 4) rules
for hikers at my house.  #1  No drugs.  #2 No getting drunk - you can drink
and we'll even give you the beer and maybe wine with dinner - but no
getting smashed.  # 3 No hiker feet, shoes, socks, camp shoes or anything
but my - provided - clean flip flops in my house until you've had a shower.
 (still no shoes obviously).

Don't get back to me on the drug-of-choice thing.  That's just the way it
is.

# 4 rule might be No Leftovers, but that's not always fair.

That said, we love you hikers to pieces and hope to see a bunch of you at
the trailhead on hwy 36 this summer.

Piper's Mom