[pct-l] solar charger

Tracy Fisher tfisher9 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:55:17 CDT 2013

The sCharger-5 was recommended to me (see link below) by North Star and Shutter Bug (see website of their gear list below).

I've tried it out and plan to use it on my iPhone 4. So far I really like it. Read the comments on North Star's website about it. They used it on their iPhone 4s and loved it throughout their 2012 PCT thru hike. It is a direct charge via a USB plug.

sCharger-5:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G739C4/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004G739C4&linkCode=as2&tag=wandthewild-20

Wandering The Wild - Gear List page:
http://wanderingthewild.com/gear/pct-gear-2012/