[pct-l] pot smokers

Amanda Timeoni amanda.timeoni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:08:20 CDT 2013

 JoAnn claims "You shouldn't be hiking if you can't get a natural "high."
Have you thru-hiked before? It isn't always pleasant, especially if you're
hiking 25+ miles a day and/or the terrain is boring.

  Sometimes it's nice to take your mind off the grind, and pot is one way
to do that. Some nights we'd light up while cooking dinner or when we had
retired to our shelters. It's mighty relaxing after a tough day.

Not a Chance ('09, '10, '12)