[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Vendors : To pole or not to pole

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 12:12:33 CDT 2013

Patrick -

I heard back from A-16, this is the response:  "I will be bringing trekking
poles to the event. We mostly stock Black Diamond poles at this time so my
selection will be just that. We do a wish list each day also. If I don't
have it with me but can get it from the store I will have a delivery each
day of wish list items."

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com