[pct-l] Kickoff

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 00:55:50 CDT 2013

Mark:

KO is a gathering of thru hikers--past, present, and future--so you're
right to aim for attending this year.

If all goes well, registration for ADZPCTKO 2013 will open sometime this
coming Sunday, March 17. (There's no prize for being first.)

Updates and registration details at http://adzpctko.org

Carl
1977 PCT Kelty Kid
ADZPCTKO co-conspirator