[pct-l] "Born to Run", shoes, and feet.

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:46:52 CDT 2013

Yoshihiro,

While science and it's method exists to seek truth, sometimes, as we say in
English, "the proof is in the pudding". In other words, you just have to
try something to see if you like it, if it works for *you*.

I don't like to eat liver. Science can't tell me why, but I can tell you
why I hate liver. Those that like it can tell us why they do. It won't
change anything no matter the evidence from studies about possible reasons
why one feels either way about it.

Only time will tell if it works for me long term, but a few weeks in, I
have *less* pain and more desire to perambulate. I feel great! That is
plenty of confirmation for me.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal

Dan Jacobs