[pct-l] the desert

tmjgame at comcast.net tmjgame at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 18:53:47 CDT 2013

I always carry bug repellent and have found the best cream can be found at the army surplus.  The concentration of DEET is the highest I have found.  Last year, in the mosquito infested sections of oregon, I used Cutter and then the surplus DEET.  One application of DEET lasted the entire day (or at least unitl I crawled into my mosquito tent.  The cutter had to be reapplied.

As f or the water,  intake varies based on weight.  Capacity varies on distances between reliable or filterable sources.   An y PCT planner site will indicate these distances and reliability, respectively.

Walk On!

TJ