[pct-l] Smoking on the trail

kelsocurtiss at gmail.com kelsocurtiss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:27:09 CDT 2013

Marijuana helps my saddened "medical condition" from ripping the heads off the ignorant assholes I meet everyday.  I figured this thread would be helpful and full of ignorant assholes. I plan on being very respectful of all on the trail until you mess with my hike. Im a proud advocate for veterans for cannabis use. My federally funded VA hospital is now forced by Obama to allow veterans access to cannabis. I wish I could due to the ignorance it has caused. Ive read thousands of emails on here over the last 9 months and nothing seemed as controversial (maybe the bikes thread). I'm done arguing with idiots. If you're not an idiot,  don't take offense. If you are an idiot, stop replying to my comments. I'll be disconnecting from the list today and putting more time into last minute planning rather than email arguing.  For those that wish to avoid me. Check out trailvsman.com you at least know who your avoiding.  See everyone at kickoff.
Chris Curtiss
TrailvsMan.com