[pct-l] navigation without GPS

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Mar 13 10:02:40 CDT 2013

Years ago I took a Sierra Club backpack leaders training course. The instructor emphasized "staying found" instead of not getting lost. A very good way!

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.