[pct-l] Smoking on the trail

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 06:18:50 CDT 2013

I hope my email didn't offend?!

I was making a joke about the walking based on personal experience. I have a spinal cord injury and nerve damage in my legs. And occasionally when I can't sleep well... ;)
The only place I typically venture out to is the fridge for waffles!

My state passed the law partially BUT it ended up being held up because they are worried about the dispensing.

I have been told to smoke by my docs as has been my dad who has stage 4 cancer (for work reasons he can't)

I have smoked the vapor so I get it - no actual smoke :)

Have a great hike!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile