[pct-l] Smoking on the trail

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 06:09:20 CDT 2013

Sooooo many more people smoke on the trail than most think.  Heck the
voters are winning 14 states are cool with it.  Once the septu and
octgenerians die off, and they can't vote no anymore it will jump from 14
states to many more.  Maybe the Federal gov't should realize that it is a
govt of the people for the people this will be a moot point.

Finishing faster than the rest of you.....Scott Williamson would walk the
trail in his sleep faster!

Enjoy your hike, but don't get too cocky.  There are a ton of fast hikers
out in them thar hills.