[pct-l] ADZPCTKO hangers-on

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:43:47 CDT 2013

All are welcome to attend for the day, but ADZPCTKO organizers ask you
register as a "day user."
There are a number of other campgrounds near the event... Cibbets Flat CG
and Burnt Rancheria CG and Mount Laguna CG to name a few. Some of them are
developed sites, some are wilderness sites, and fees apply.

http://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/cleveland/recreation/camping-cabins/?recid=47396&actid=29

Snake Charmer