[pct-l] ADZPCTKO RV Slots

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:30:39 CDT 2013

Most, if not all, of the sites at Lake Morena County Park are RV friendly.
For the weekend of ADZPCTKO you must register for the event on the web site
when registration opens, probably on Sat. or Sun of this week. The event is
typically full within a  couple of days of registration opening.
Snake Charmer
http://pct77.org/adz/