[pct-l] smoking on the trail

Chris Curtiss kelsocurtiss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 10:23:03 CDT 2013

MendoRider-Hiker
Took me a minute to stop laughing at the turning me in comment. Good luck
with that, especially in three states where I can legally smoke my herb.
You would only succeed in wasting your own time and creating an enemy.
Thanks for the warning as there's always someone. I'll be sure to avoid
your type on the trail. My smoking method as described earlier has no
chance of lighting anything on fire unlike the majority of hikers' cooking
methods.

Thanks to everyone else for the useful comments. esp. Diane.