[pct-l] FOOOOD!

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:37:56 CDT 2013

I sent all my food for the first few weeks and then did "half and half of
both."  As all have said, study Yogi's Town Guide and send food to the
places you know will have none, or just some lousy beef jerky, but plan to
resupply on trail at the bigger towns.  In Ashland for instance, Smiles and
I bought food for most of Oregon and shipped it forward ourselves so as to
not have our significant others have to do it.  It is a lot of work for
them, or us.  And, by then we really knew what we were going to need and
what we liked.

So stick to your plan of "half and half of both."  It works.

Shroomer