[pct-l] Smoking on the trail

kelsocurtiss at gmail.com kelsocurtiss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:59:19 CDT 2013

So I've waited a while to bring this topic to the forum, but kickoff is getting closer. Do many or any thru hikers smoke marijuana on their thru hike. This has been an essential part of my planning process as I smoke as much as I eat. The arguments with legality and morality are not what i am looking for here. I just want to make sure that I'm not the only stoner smokin up the trail. In the last few months I have switched from bud to a healthier concentrate known as crumble wax. My trail smoke piece is a rechargeable wax vap pen. Wax seems easier to hide in public places, especially with 4 months worth.  A southern California medical marijuana dispensary is sponsoring my hike by supplying my medicine and a central California resupply point. Any comments or suggestions, besides to give up my goal, are welcome.
Chris Curtiss
TrailvsMan.com
Hiking the PCT for the WWP 2013.