[pct-l] Tinidizole

Bob Turner hkrbob at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 11 19:14:08 CDT 2013

Tinidizole has been around a ling time, but is not available nor approved by FDA in the US. That said, the US military routinlely uses it. It can usually be effective with a single dose, although a secind may be necessary.  It is much gentler than Flagyl, and works in 24 hrs in most cases.

My understanding in my research was that it is too costly to get Tinidizole approved by the FDA when Flagyl is available, fairly inexpensive and is ver rarely used anyway.  Tinidizole is available almost globally - over the counter in Mexico.

Beaker