[pct-l] rechargeable steri-pen; how long does a charge last?

Carrot Quinn krotten at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 12:22:56 CDT 2013

Hey all! I'm considering getting one of the rechargeable versions of the
steri-pen for my PCT hike. I have the steri-pen classic, which requires
batteries, and I love it, but I am excited to potentially forgo the
batteries. My only concern is that the charge lasts for about 40 liters- is
this long enough to get between resupply stops? And does anyone have
experience with using the rechargeable steri-pen on a long hiking trip?

Best,
Carrot