[pct-l] navigation without GPS

Jennifer Haas jenny.haas at me.com
Sat Mar 9 21:36:24 CST 2013

I took the REI class and found it pretty useless.  We had class in the store room and triangulating the stairwell meant nothing to me...as did the over-photo copied maps of Timbuktu we were using.  The only thing I took from the class was keeping Red Fred In The Shed.  I youtubed instruction and took notes.  Learning in a true outdoor environment with a map of where you are is much better.

Sent from my iPad