[pct-l] ZPacks Hexamid Twin Tent

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Mar 10 20:05:20 CDT 2013

You might check the archives from a few weeks ago.  Shroomer and others comm ented on its popularity on the CDT last year.  A Youtube  link or two for setting it up was also provided, but I don't have those at hand.

On a related note, I'm still having trouble communicating with Falling Water at Six Moons Design, but their website says they are selling the cuben Lunar Solo at dealers now, including Sundog in Dama sc us and Bluff Mtn Outfitters in Hot Springs.  As far as I can tell, they are not selling it online, nor are they booked into Trail Days as a vendor.  with the guy from ULA joining SMD, maybe they're concentrating on product develop ment and testing.  Will they be at Kickoff?

Mango