[pct-l] Fw: Irresponsible March 1st (a week late) Sierra Entry Prediction

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 20:48:40 CST 2013

I live at just under 3000' in the hills above Agua Dulce.  We woke up to a white world outside - got about 4" of snow. It melted down by 3:00PM to approximately 3/4" of water. Looking 500' below us, I could see no snow.   Rode in Vasquez Rocks Park four days ago. It has been very dry this year. There is no water coming through the tunnel where the PCT passes beneath Interstate 14. The creek was dry except for a few small pools. No water running.

MendoRider-Hiker