[pct-l] Plantar Fasciitis and KT Tape

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:51:43 CST 2013

KT Tape is very stretchy and allows different support tension to be put on different parts of the foot. I think it's breathable and wicks -if I take a shower    with tape on and then put on smart wool socks and shoes, my feet will be dry in an hour. I've never seen a 125 ft roll. The rolls I see have strips for, I think, 4 applications (on both feet) and sell for about $12 for a cotton roll and $19 for synthetic (pro) roll.

Sent from my iPhone