[pct-l] Spring Season PCT Mid- Oregon Intro. & Happenings

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 13:10:37 CST 2013

Forwarding with permission from Bill.

Contact him directly bcarpenter AT pcta DOT org

TL/DR version:  Get together in Eugene March 28 and in Bend April 4.  Training event dates April, May and June.  Easy access project near Santiam Pass (mid Oregon) in either late June or early-mid July to allow new crew volunteers to try it out without a big commitment.