[pct-l] beginner experience level

Laura Olson lauraolson5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:11:43 CST 2013

Elizabeth,

I'm right there with you!  26 solo female, beginner for sure.  I've camped
and done lots of day hikes, but my longest backpacking trip pre-PCT will be
4 days.  I'm just jumping in head first and giving it my all. I'll be at
Kick Off (April 26-28) so hopefully you can push your start date up a few
days and be there too!

Feel free to contact me at lauraolson5 at gmail.com or 972-951-6566

Laura