[pct-l] Resupply at Burney Falls State Park

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:43:00 CST 2013

Did he say what hours the Park Office is open?  If it's only M-F, then the
store would be better.

If the Park Office is open every day, then by all means send it to the
Office!  The people at the store are rude, and they often say they can't
find hiker boxes.  When pressed to go look again, they always seem to find
the box on the second (or third) try.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com