[pct-l] Halfmile's maps for Android

Mike Douglass mdouglass3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:11:05 CST 2013

Lon posted this on the Pacific Crest Trail facebook page on Monday...is
this what you are referring to?  I replied to help test.

*"Any Android users out there who want to help test a new PCT Halfmile
smartphone app? If so, email halfmile at pctmap.net. We are looking for a
variety of phone models, so include that information in you email. Early
test versions of the software should ready in about 10 days."
*