[pct-l] Mental Health Event for Kickoff

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Wed Mar 6 23:57:54 CST 2013

Ah ... Beautiful wisdom beautifully expressed.  Thank you. Though I haven't hiked PCT yet -- and only plan a series of section hikes-- your words resonate deeply with my experience walking the Camino in Spain last spring.

Thanks for putting into words thoughts that were still germinating in the dark in my mind.

River

Sent from my iPhone