[pct-l] USPS Click-n-Ship Question

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 23:17:15 CST 2013

I have a small scale for weighing backpacking stuff.  Goes to 7 pounds.  I used that and the measurements of the box and printed out the computer label and dropped it of at the PO.  Never had any questions about it, yet.  As long as the weight seems reasonable there should be no problems.  They don't have time to stop and weigh each and every box.

I think with the LARGE prioity mail box you can go up to 70 pounds for a flat rate.  (About $16??)

--Dennis--