[pct-l] Beginner experience level discussion

Elizabeth Clements elizabethjoyclements at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 10:22:18 CST 2013

Thank you everyone for your feedback.  I've received messages from
many of you already.  Most of the replies aren't posted in the pct-l
archives, although I think it would be a good resource for others (a
beginner support group of sorts).  I've been doing tons of research,
and now it's crunch time to get everything prepped and ready.  Since
this is my first thru-hiking experience, it seems very fitting 'like a
virgin' is playing in my head right now, maybe that's what my trail
name will be The Virgin, haha.
Thanks again, see you soon.