[pct-l] [John Muir Trail] Hiking sticks.

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:53:01 CST 2013

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Ned Tibbits <ned at mountaineducation.org> wrote:
> So, buy poles that will stay put and not collapse just when you need them the most! Cam-locks are the best!
>
> Ned Tibbits, Director

I have to buy the poles I can afford, not the one that are the best. I
am sure I am not the only one in this situation. I recently found
carbon poles at Costco for less than $30.

I just twist them up tight and use caution. The latter part is always
good advice if you spent $30 or $300.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--