[pct-l] dogs on the trail?

Nikki Eddy nikkieddy at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 18:38:10 CST 2013

I'm a dog lover and take my dog on shorter hikes, but nothing over about 8 miles (and my dog is two and in fantastic shape). I think the PCT is too grueling and lengthy for a dog...the hot dirt on their feet, the cactus, etc. I'm leaving my dog at home because I just don't think it's good for my dog to put her through that kind of rigorous, hot hiking. Just my two cents...
Nikki

Sent from my iPhone