[pct-l] affordable lightweight advice?

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 17:43:02 CST 2013

If you're interested in a Gossamer gear bag, and you don't need it right away, I know they've had a few great sales in the last year on the Mariposa. I think I got mine for under $200 when I ordered it. So keep an eye out for those! I also do a lot of giveaways on their Facebook.

I feel your pain on paying for lightweight gear! I used to use the same pack as you, and ended to switching out for a Mariposa a few months ago. I still keep the Osprey for snow trips, just because I tend to pack more.

Cheers,
Lindsey