[pct-l] MID MARCH hike

Patti McCarthy or Lynn Shapiro mcshap at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 1 16:59:26 CST 2013

Hello All
We're section hikers and have a big celebration/break  mid-March that can give us a few days on the trail. I know generally speaking hiking the section of Central/Northern Cali in mid-March is crazy, but I heard the snow was light this year and was wondering if anyone knew what that area was like now. Any section between Sierra City/Hwy 49 to Chester/Hwy 36 will do. I'm going to be in the Chico area and would rather hit the trail early up there, then our alternative of driving towards home and picking a section in So Cal.

Thank you for any info!
Patti   (No trail name yet, still new to the trail but lovin' it!)