[pct-l] Nemo bags?

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 01:20:49 CST 2013

Hello All,

I am ashamed to admit, that yes, I do look through the annual Backpacking
Magazine gear guide to see what there is to see. On a never-ending mission
(I recently posted about quilts) to find my perfect side-sleeping/leg
thrashing sleeping back, I noticed this:

http://www.nemosleepingbags.com/

Are these new? I'm not familiar with them. They seem kind of interesting
for those of us who can't sleep like true mummies.

Pricy, but I'm semi-interested in testing one of these out. Though, I think
the ones for sale right now might be limited edition bags and thus maybe a
higher price?

Lindsey