[pct-l] Same Comcast Issue?

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 13:35:46 CDT 2013

Don't know what the issue is but it seems to be affecting more than just
Comcast.
I use Time Warner and had a similar issue last week. Went about 4 or 5 days
without receiving anything from pct-l.
All my settings were correct and pct-l  administrator assured me that all
was well on their end.
I ended up re-subscribing and began getting messages in about an hour.
Quackers