[pct-l] Comcast Problem

Clifford McDonald clifmcdon at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 08:31:12 CDT 2013

I'm interested in knowing if anyone on the list is having a problem
receiving pct-l emails using Comcast as an email server.
 I stopped receiving all pct-l emails to my Comcast email address on
6/21/13. Thinking that the problem might be with my Microsoft Outlook email
reader I then checked the web based Comcast email server and found out that
emails from the list were not showing up there either. I checked with the
pct list administrator and was informed that there was no problem on that
end, Brick suggested that I check with Comcast to see if they were somehow
blocking pct-l emails to my account. Comcast assured me that the problem
wasn't with them either. I then requested a new pct-l account using a new
Comcast email address and haven't received an email conformation from the
list server to respond to (this suggest to me that Comcast is the problem.)
I next requested new pct-l subscriptions using my Gmail and Hotmail accounts
and I did receive conformation emails from the list server (again suggesting
that Comcast is the problem.)
Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be with Comcast? I can
only see replies to this email in the pct-l archives, or email me separately
from the list at clifmcdon at comcast.net