[pct-l] Hardcore Backpacker and Police Officer

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 00:54:59 CDT 2013

Late one night our PCT hero, Grizzly,is driving home from the trailtown saloon. All at once a police car pulls in behind him and turns on his flashinglights.  Grizzly turns off on to theshoulder of the road and rolls down his window.
Officer: "“Sir, it is 2AM.  What are you doing out so late tonight?  Where are you going?”

Grizzly: "Officer, I am on my way to alecture on one’s health and the effects of alcohol abuse, cigar smoking, andfast women."

Officer: "Now that sounds very strangeat this time of night.  Who’s giving thislecture and where is it at?"

Grizzly: "Itis my wife, TrailDust, at my house."

Theofficer let Grizzly go.